Wednesday, July 14, 2010

We All Survived!
















Last week, Legs and Caitlin went on a trip to Singapore without Grace, Tom and I.


They had a ball and got to spend some quality time working with Leonid which Legs found fantastic and was very relieved to find out from Leonid that his technique was OK - a horrible thought to think you are putting in all these hours and your technique sucks!
I had the week at home with Grace and Tom. I found it really hard putting Legs and Caitlin on the plane and think I cried all that day. I missed them terribly but after day one,I settled into a routine with the two kids and we ended up having a nice time together. I took them both to Aqua to see the sharks. Tom slept through the whole thing but Grace really enjoyed it. I think she just enjoyed having my attention all to herself.

Legs and Caitlin went to Singapore with Leg's sister Mic and they had a ball by all accounts. I was very jealous of the two of them, and especially of Legs getting to spend such quality time with Mic. They went on the Singapore Eye which I was very relieved they did without me cos I have no desire to do that EVER !!!! I would totally freak out. They also visited China Town and had a couple of swims in the pool. The best part was the positive report they got from Leonid though, it is always great to hear that things are heading in the right direction. I wish I had been able to hear it all though as sometimes it hard to see the changes when they are so subtle and so slow to come. We have such a long way to go and I just hope we can sustain the motivation to keep going for however long it takes. That's why getting the positive feedback is so valuable as it motivates you to keep going and keep getting the positive changes.

Only a couple of days left of school holidays and then we return to normal life. I Love school holidays so will be sad to see them end and everyone return back to school. Its so nice to have them home.

Have added a couple of photos of Tom. They are ones that Mum took when he was first born so they are about 7 weeks old now but I think they are very cute and worth sharing.










No comments:

Post a Comment